Community Gardens contribute to a healthy lifestyle by:
• Providing fresh nutritious fruit and vegetables
• Relieving stress and contributing to an increased sense of wellbeing
• Increasing activity and improving your physical health
• Providing social opportunities that build a sense of belonging
• Giving you the opportunity to learn and share knowledge on gardening, nature and cooking.
Would you like to become a member of The Peacehaven Community Garden?
Meeting dates vary to allow people who work different days to attend. Days and times will be posted on the Facebook page when they are organised.
Everyone is welcome to join.
For the most up to date information, and to find upcoming meeting dates, please join the Community Garden Facebook group
Or contact: Nigel Barnes on 07963 431 887
The garden is accessed via Green Gate. There is limited parking available at the end of Green Gate. Look for the wooden gate on the left hand side. Firle Road is blocked off half way down so you need to approach Green Gate from the western end of Glynn Road by car.