The Mayor’s Community Award for Volunteering
The search to find a Peacehaven Resident to receive the Mayor’s Community Award for Volunteering 2018/19 has started.
This prestigious award goes to an individual who has given their time and energy, on a voluntary basis, to benefit the local community and is open to a resident in PEACEHAVEN only. This award will be presented by the Mayor, Cllr Jackie Harrison-Hicks at her Mayoral reception on March 16th 2019.
The resident doesn’t have to be well-known or involved in any major events; so long as their efforts have benefitted the local people and the community of Peacehaven.
Nominees should be:
• An individual, male or female, who has shown outstanding courage
• An individual who has done something of great benefit to you or the community
• An individual who has shown extraordinary commitment, energy and effort in their particular field or towards achieving a particular goal
There are three ways to make a nomination for the Community Award for Volunteering 2018/19. All nominations must be made by 2 people and the nomination should state why the individual should receive the award.
• COMPLETE THE NOMINATION FORM ON-LINE
• DOWNLOAD THE VOLUNTEER AWARD - Nomination Form
• COLLECT A FORM FROM THE INFORMATION OFFICE
The deadline for applications is Friday 22nd February 2019. The awards panel will then consider all nominations and the awards will be presented by the Mayor at the annual Mayoral Reception.
Please E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to return Nomination forms